Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Monday, January 24, 2011
Angus and Julia Stone have a really unique and fantastic sound to them. They are brother and sister duo from Australia. Julia's voice is really different but really pretty. I am pretty much hooked on their cover of "One that I want". I like it almost as much as I like the Grease version.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Posted by Jasmine Iris at 10:47 AM
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
This is adorable. Stole this from Lovely Michelle!
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
▪ What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
▪ What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
▪ What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
▪ What do you call gym shoes?
▪ What do you say to address a group of people?
▪ What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
▪ What do you call your grandparents?
▪ What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
▪ What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
▪ What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
xx and love,
Monday, January 17, 2011
Right now I am obsessed with this fantastic band called.. The Weepies. They have a wonderful sound and really cute lyrics. Everything is so catchy. You all should check them out if you are looking for something new to listen to.
Friday, January 14, 2011
1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
500 Day of Summer, Ten Things I hate about You or How to lose a guy in 10 days :)
2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Girls who think they are better than others and need to be worshipped.
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
crazy, hilarious, trust worthy, beautiful, caring and amazing.
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
have my own cupcake bar and be a fashion designer haha. i am going to make this happen! i promise you.
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Three things.. pretty vintage dresses, liquid eyeliner, and chapstick. I'm weird.
Posted by Jasmine Iris at 8:49 AM
Thursday, January 13, 2011
I don't know what prevailed me so long to come back here. I think the rush of the holiday season, working and being at my parents house for three weeks kind of did it. I have been meaning to come back i just wasn't sure how to even approach this blog again. I started it almost a year ago with different intentions and lack of knowledge on blogs. Now I have a better understanding of what I want to write and give to all of you. I have contemplating moving to a different platform but I might just stick here and change the name around. I still read all of your blogs daily. I have a Sunday routine as well...i lay in bed, eat breakfast and read all of your blogs. Tradition and i love it. So for my own sake and hopefully your entertainment I am back. I want to stick around.. I have a lot to share. I just needed time to think things through and have a break. :)
green tea martini.
(Earrings, betsey johnson)
Sweater, Forever 21
Skirt, Forever 21
Shoes and tights, gift from my mother
Headband, made by me
Anchor Earrings, vintage gift from dad
Here are some pictures fro my new Nikon. It was a lovely gift for Christmas and probably my favorite after my sewing machine.
P.S. Happy One Year Sewing to me! :) I can't believe it.