Thursday, June 18, 2015

a long overdue update.

I honestly think the last time I blogged I was 22/23 now I am 26. That is a long time but yet I am determined to come back. I believe part of the reason is because I now have time. Plus my life has taken a completely different turn of events. When I started this blog I was about 20 years old. I was in my first real grown up relationship. I was young and had an idea of what I wanted. Since then that relationship ended (probably the reason the blogging ceased) and I've grown up. I have relocated out of Wilmington and back to Charlotte. I also got married March 11, 2014 to one of my best guy friends of five years. My life has changed a lot but I couldn't be happier.
These next stop for my blog would be a total redesign and update. I also will fill in with more details on my life and updates. Can't wait for this new adventurew. Xo, Jas

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails