Saturday, May 5, 2012

Peter Pan Inspired Wedding

Not many people realize this but my dream job is to be an event planner. I absolutely love planning, making lists and coming up with design concepts. My computer is full of folders with different party inspirations. I have been toying around with the idea of a Peter Pan wedding. Not anything cheesy like a complete Disney throw down. Something with class and fun details. A small intimate back yard wedding with lots of lights would be a great idea. Think of small details like lights every where. Glittered scattered about. Bridesmaid's dressed in blue and green hues. A dream dress for the bride. The cake toppers could be silhouettes of Peter and Wendy. All in all a fun, whimsical evening. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful!!
Enjoy your weekend!

trishie said...

i absolutely LOVE the idea of a peter pan wedding. The pictures you chose for inspiration are so beautiful.

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

this is absolutely stunning!

Kali Chandler said...

We're doing a themed wedding which every table has a different fairytale, the bride and grooms table will be Peter Pan related because I've always been a dreamer who never wants to grow up. (: I've always wanted to be a wedding planner because I love to see happy couples get married, plan events, and create themes for weddings where other people can't find a hint of inspiration. I like to be that hint, but I don't think I'd make it into the field, simply because I'm not sure where to start, though I have the personality and creativity to totally pull it off. (: <3 Nice post. Beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails