Saturday, May 14, 2011

blending in with gardens

I had a weekend getaway last week. The trip was very much needed and really lovely. Went strawberry picking, enjoyed strawberry mojitos, visited a lovely garden and just relaxed. A perfect way to kick off the summer. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Outfit details: Dress|Forever 21, Hat|Charlotte Russes, Sweater|Express, Boots|Charlotte Russe|F & Purse| Forever 21


My birthday is in a couple weeks and I have really cute plans this year :). I am having a cook out at my parents house so I can see all my friends that I miss dearly! I ordered these very darling red/white striped straws off etsy. I am in the middle of making mustaches and hearts. I am trying to have a fun event. I just need to find a croquet set ;).

love and cupcakes,
jasmine

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look adorable! Glad you enjoyed your mini-vacation.

I hope your birthday is amazing :]

Gemma Eales said...

i love your dress, looks like you had an amazing time! xx

kalie brynn. said...

Your birthday sounds like it will be SO much fun! How wonderful, I love birthdays. Your boots are the cutest...looks like a beautiful weekend getaway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails